Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are respectively a girl and boy, which represent Ariel and Sebastian respectively.
The dancer represents Ariel. She wears an aqua dress, a colorful headpiece and purple flats.
The dancer represents Sebastian. He wears a red suit and a red hat.
The duo seem to be the ocean floor, most likely where the movie takes place. Characters from it appear in the background every now and then.
Ariel is on the ocean floor, sitting on a rock. There are many fish swimming, there are a few plants, and Sebastian is singing the song.
Just Dance: Disney Party
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine.
Only Gold Move: shake your arms vigorously, as if you were playing the drums.
Just Dance 2016
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Spin your arms high in the air.
Gold Moves 3, 4, and 5: While your left hand is behind your head, move your right hand to the right.
Under the Sea appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
- This is the second routine to feature a mermaid as a playable dancer, following Somethin' Stupid. However, in this routine, the tail seems to be real whereas in Somethin' Stupid, it was just a skirt resembling a mermaid's tail.
- This is the first time in which a seated routine is a Classic routine. It is also the second seated routine, after Diamonds (Seated Dance). It is followed by Teacher (Car Version) and What Is Love (Car Version).
- All of the pictograms in the main series routine feature a mermaid's tail.
- In Just Dance 2016, the song is a cover, and not the original.
- When looking at the credits, it doesn't appear as a cover.
- This is the fifth song from a Disney production, after This is Halloween, Prince Ali, Let It Go,and Junto A Ti.
- Disney helped in making the background for this song.
- This is the eighth routine in the Just Dance series to have dancers that represent those with official names, after Just Mario, Prince Ali, Ghostbusters, Let It Go, Ievan Polkka, Balkan Blast Remix, and You’re The One That I Want.
- In the beta version, there is an incorrect pictogram.
- If you look at the pictogram names from the song's Just Dance Now files, you will see that two pictograms are named after Ariel and the song's name.
- A line of the lyrics says Life is bubbles instead of Life is the bubbles.
- Especially in the Just Dance 2016 cover, the dancer's feet is visible, slightly ruining the effect of the dancer being a mermaid.
Just Dance: Disney Party
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|