Appearance of the Dancers
The routine features two women (P1 and P3) and two men (P2 and P4), all of whom have thin black outlines.
All four coaches start off in graduation gowns complete with a square academic cap. After throwing their caps, their gowns also disappear, leaving them in casual clothing.
P1 has short black hair and is wearing a shiny light blue top with a yellow collar. She is also in a hot pink skirt. She is wearing a pair of yellow high heels.
P2 has neatly combed hair. He is wearing the denim jacket which covers his red-and-black checkerboard shirt from Wake Me Up. He is also wearing a pair of long black skinny jeans which covers his legs. Finally, he is a pair of black sneakers with hot pink laces.
P3 has pink hair tied up in a bob. She is seen in a pair of dark-framed spectacles. A black leather jacket covers her orange casual top, and she is also wearing a light blue miniskirt. A necklace is also seen hanging over her top. She is also wearing what seem to be a pair of black wedges for shoes.
P4 is wearing a hot pink-and-blue duck-billed cap which covers his brunette hair. He is wearing a baggy orange shirt which has a peace sign, as well as a pair of light blue jeans. He is also wearing hot pink-and-white sneakers.
The routine starts off in a school courtyard with a flag pole in the background hanging a unknown flag. There are several balloons in the background, as well as trees and buildings. There also people walking and cycling in the background.
The background then switches to the clouds, where there are also balloons. The sky is in shades of blue, as are the clouds on which the coaches are performing on.
There are 4 Gold Moves for each coach in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: While walking toward the left, spread your hands apart.
Gold Move 2: (this is done from P1 to P4)
- P1: Lifting your left leg, use both hands to make a circle around your head.
- P2: Using both hands, point to your heart, then slowly spread your arms out.
- P3: While stepping backward, make two peace signs.
- P4: Simply raise your right hand.
Gold Move 4: While spinning both hands around in the air, make a clockwise turn with your body.
- P4's cap glitches sometimes - it changes from red to white.
- P3's hair tends to turn white as well.
- This is the second of the five chinese songs in 舞力全开2015 to have any English lyrics, after High Light High Life.
- When the coaches walk around in a circle, they push each other. This also happens in Walk This Way.
- P2's shirt and jacket are recycled from Wake Me Up.
- The intro of the song is replaced with the graduation part.
- The pictograms for the Gold Move 2 have an orange outline instead of a yellow outline.
- Some pictograms for P4 are Chelsea Gem instead of Brown.
- In the pictograms sprite, a pictogram is repeated four times.
- The song can be found in the 舞力全开：活力派 archives.
| ||The Manual of Style has recently been updated, and this section of the article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|