Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer resembles a famous model or an actress. She has pink hair with a blue beaded accessory. She wears a yellow dress, a blue vest, blue and pink leggings, and yellow motorcycle boots. The remake is visually similar.
The background mostly blue with a few pink stripes, and many grooming objects (such as combs and a pair of scissors) flying around. There are also umbrellas for picture taking light up.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 4, and 5: Quickly stretch your arms out while they are bent. Gold Moves 2 and 4 involve a slight head rotation. Gold Move 5 involves snapping your head to the right and is the final move of the routine.
Gold Move 3: Quickly throw your arms down and stomp your right leg.
Venus appears in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Bailando (Let's Rock)
- Barbra Streisand
- Jamaican Dance
- Maps (Best of JD 3)
- Papaoutai (Ultra Violet)
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Venus appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- 80's Twist
- Eighties Slow
- Eighty Slow
- Move Like Eighties
- Rocking Chair
- Run Like Eighties
- Run 'N' Throw
- Walking On Clouds
- In the Just Dance Now files, the second bundle will include the coach and cover for the remake.
- However, the said bundle does not include a menu icon for the remake. Instead, it includes the square from Just Dance 3.
- The Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3 describes the first two moves of the chorus with one pictogram; the Wii and PS3 versions, instead, use two distinct ones.
- The two pictograms from the Wii and PS3 version are also used in the remake.
- However, the Xbox 360 pictogram is used in Are You Gonna Go My Way’s Mashup on all consoles.
- The song is shortened by 20 seconds in-game.
Official Music Videos
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|