Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches for the routine are a man and a woman.
P1 is a man very short blue hair with some stripes that look like scars, and wears sunglasses, red jacket, navy blue unbuttoned shirt underneath, blue necklace, blue glove, navy blue pants and blue shoes.
P2 is a woman has long blue hair, a yellow glove, a blue dress which is longer on one side than it is on the other side and red heels.
The routine takes place in a street with colorful skyscrapers that resembles Shinjuku in Tokyo with multicolored waves on the sides.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P1): Put your right arm up.
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P2): Hit the air three times with your fists.
Gold Move 3 (P1): Cross your arms
Gold Move 3 (P2): Pose with your right hand on your chin
- WON’T BE LONG is the first song by EXILE in the series; it is followed by Choo Choo TRAIN, Lovers Again, Rising Sun, and I Wish For You.
- It is also the first song by Kumi Koda in the series; it is followed by Cutie Honey.
- WON’T BE LONG is the only Just Dance Wii duet with a male as P1 and a female as P2.
- WON’T BE LONG is the first time a multiplayer song is the first song in the menu.
- Some sections of the lyrics are missing.
- The first 14 seconds of the song are taken out.
- A silhouette of the dancers can be seen on the cover of the Oldies but Goldies playlist on Just Dance Wii 2.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|