Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches for the routine are a man and a woman.
P1 is a man very short blue hair with some stripes that look like scars, and wears sunglasses, red jacket, navy blue unbuttoned shirt underneath, blue necklace, blue glove, navy blue pants, and blue shoes.
P2 is a woman has long blue hair, a yellow glove, a blue dress which is longer on one side than it is on the other side, and red heels.
The routine takes place in a street with colorful skyscrapers that resembles Shinjuku in Tokyo with multicolored waves on the sides.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P1): Put your right arm up.
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P2): Hit the air three times with your fists.
Gold Move 3 (P1): Cross your arms.
Gold Move 3 (P2): Pose with your right hand on your chin. (Similar to On the Floor)
- WON’T BE LONG is the first song by EXILE in the series.
- It is also the first song by Kumi Koda in the series.
- WON’T BE LONG is the only Just Dance Wii duet with a male as P1 and a female as P2.
- WON’T BE LONG is the first multiplayer routine to be the first song in the menu.
- This would not happen again until Just Dance 2014, where Kiss You (which is a Dance Crew) is the first song in the menu.
- This would also happen in both 8th and 7th generation versions of Just Dance 2018, where the classic routine of 24K Magic (which is also a Duet) is also the first song in the menu.
- Some sections of the lyrics are missing.
- The first 14 seconds of the song are taken out.
- A silhouette of the dancers can be seen on the cover of the Oldies but Goldies playlist on Just Dance Wii 2.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|