Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with no hair. He wears a blue and red sleeveless shirt, a pair of yellow pants, a golden chain necklace, black shoes, and black sunglasses. He has a yellow glove.
P2 is a woman with long black hair. She wears a black bra covered by a red sleeveless jacket, a pair of blue jeans and white shoes, and a hot pink glove.
P3 is a woman, has long black hair. She wears a blue bra, a red pair of short pants, and blue shoes. She also has a yellow glove.
P1 is a man with long hair and has yellow streaks in his hair. He wears a shirt that has yellow and red patterns on it and the number " 9". He has yellow fabrics on both his arms. He wears shorts that has the same patterns of his shirt. He wears yellow socks and red shoes.
P2 is a man that has a yellow headband. He wears the same shirt as the others but with the number "5" on it. He has black fabrics on both his arms. He wears shorts that has the same patterns of his shirt. He wears black socks and yellow shoes.
P3 is a man with a yellow afro. He wears a shirt that has the same pattern as the others but with the number "4" on it. He also wears shorts that has the same patterns of his shirt. He has light blue fabrics on both his arms. He wears light blue socks and blue shoes.
P4P4 is a man with a black and red mohawk. He wears a shirt that has the same pattern as the others but with the number "7" on it. He also wears shorts that has the same patterns of his shirt. He has orange fabrics on both his arms. He wears orange socks and black shoes.
The dancer is a woman that has black hair and wears a golden crown with three gems on it. She wears a golden necklace and a golden bracelet. She wears a pink dress with a yellow skirt. She also wears orange shoes.
The background starts with lots of background dancers copying the moves of P1/P3 then transitions to a background with circles in different colors. And when the coaches are dancing, they are sliding through different parts of the background.
The background appears to be a field. At the start, the word "GOOOAL!" will appear on screen and on some parts of the gameplay, colored smoke will appear.
The routine takes place inside a cave. Behind the dancer there is a waterfall. Various animals appear, like a rhino or a gazelle while the dancer moves. During the end, fireflies appear at the top and the dancer grabs one of them.
There are three Gold Moves, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: Put your hands together and move them from left to right which is the main move in the original video.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the alternate routine:
Gold Move 1: With your right foot out, spin your hands in circles by your head.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Slowly point your left arm diagonally to the left and bring your right arm across your chest. P1 does this while kneeling in front of the other players. P2 has his foot on P1's knee
There are 2 Gold Moves in the kids mode routine, which are both the same:
Both Gold Moves: put your arms up and open your legs, making an X pose.
- Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) is the sixth song by Shakira in the series.
- Also, she is the second artist to have two songs in a single game.
- Freshlyground is not credited as a featured artist.
- When the tracklist was revealed on Just Dance’s website in June 2017, the icon for The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) featured P2 from this routine instead of P1 from the actual routine.
- On the thumbnail for the UK preview, the song title appears as "Waka Waka (This Time is for Africa)".
- On the title, instead, it is simply credited as "Waka Waka".
- The Football Version routine is a reference to the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, for which Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) was made.
- The background dancers imitate P1 and P3 despite not being the same appearances.
- The Kids Mode routine ends before the final chorus.
- There is a little glitch in the background during the part when the circles form in the background. A background dancer is overlapping one of the circles, then he disappears.
- The US and UK previews for the Football Version feature different parts: the former starts at "Listen to your God" and ends before the second part of the bridge, while the latter starts at "Today's your day" and ends along with the bridge.
- The Football Version has no sound effects in the Wii version of the game.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|