|This article is about the song by Avicii. You may be looking for the song by Wham! with a similar name.|
Appearance of the DancerThe dancer resembles a cowboy. He has a beard, a necklace and two bracelets, a black hat, a red and black checked shirt, a yellow and turquoise jacket, dark purple jeans and black shoes. In the instrumental parts of the song, all his body and clothes are dark; only the jacket, the necklace and the glove are still visible.
The background is a country landscape of a lake and mountains. It resembles how the time passes by. During the electro-sequence, the floor changes to crystal, the sky shows stars and the mountains change to pink line patrons.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the song, both of which are the same:
Both: Look down and bring your hands swing your hands from behind you to your hips.
Wake Me Up is featured in the following Mashup:
Appearances in Playlists
Wake Me Up appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs S-Z
Just Dance Unlimited (2017)
- Just Dance 2014
Wake Me Up appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Electro Country
- Cowboy Style
- This is the first Avicii song in the series; it is followed by Addicted To You and Taste The Feeling.
- An updated version of the routine featuring slightly improved graphics was released on April 22, 2014.
- The lyrics say "So wake me up! When it's all over" when they should, in fact, be "So wake me up when it's all over".
- In Just Dance Unlimited, the mistake is fixed and the line is separated into two, like many other lines of the song (such as "And I didn't know/I was lost").
- Upon initial release, Aloe Blacc was credited as a featured artist. Officially, Blacc is uncredited. The DLC was later updated to remove his name on all consoles except Wii. Subsequent games also credit only Avicii.
- Wake Me Up comes with two avatars: one that resembles the dancer and another that resembles Teensie from Rayman Legends.
- P2 from Us Under The Sunshine reuses the dancer's shirt.
- The song has been shortened by 50 seconds for the game.
- In the Mashups of Bailando and I Gotta Feeling, the coach is not seen in black skin in his part of the routine, despite being so in the original routine.
- In a fankit containing items from Just Dance 2016, an avatar representing the coach in its dark form can be found.
- Wake Me Up was featured in the Uplay Instructions Booklet inside the Just Dance 2015 game cover even though it's a DLC song.
- The background is similar to the mountain scenes used in the official music video and lyrics video for the song.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|