|This article is about Wham!'s song. You may be looking for Avicii's song with a similar name.|
"Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham! is featured on Just Dance 2.
Appearance of the Dancer
Just Dance 2
The dancer is a man with pink curly hair. He is wearing a green v-neck sweater with a pink shirt tucked underneath. He is also wearing a pink wristband, blue and pink baseball shorts, pink socks, white and green checkered Converse shoes, and pink sunglasses.
RemakeIn the remake, he looks slightly more realistic and the pattern of his shoes is much more visible. He fades away with a bubbly effect.
Just Dance 2
The background is green with cyan baseball lights shining on the wall. The wall has pink lines in the upper middle.
The remade background looks more detailed and animated, and repeats of the word GO are seen. The background has a center light that follows the beat of the song, and some elements have intermittent lights. During the bridge and the Gold Moves, a spotlight illuminates the coach from above.
There are two Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Raise both of your hands while rotating your hips.
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go appears in the following Mashups:
- Pump It
- Take On Me
- Jailhouse Rock
- Livin' la Vida Loca
- Oops!...I Did It Again
- Rock Lobster
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Funny Guys)
- This is the first song by Wham! in the series. It is followed by Last Christmas (which was covered), though technically first followed by Careless Whisper, where George Michael was featured.
- Since the dancer's shoes are white, it seems as if he has no shoes on.
- In Take On Me's Mashup, Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go has a Gold Move that was not part of the original routine.
- This song was found in the Greatest Hits files, along with Heart of Glass, Louie Louie, Crazy Christmas, Mugsy Baloney, Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika), Why Oh Why and Walk Like an Egyptian, Sway (Quien Sera) and Price Tag. This, Sway (Quien Sera) and Mambo No. 5 are the only songs from these files that did not reappear as a DLC in Just Dance 3.
- At the very start of the Just Dance Now version, an alarm clock can be heard.
- At the end of the remake, the dancer hops while exiting out of the screen.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|