|This article is about the song on Just Dance. You may be looking for its more prolific counterpart, Cheesy Cha Cha.|
"Warm Up" by Crispy Duck is featured on Just Dance.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with blue curly hair in pigtails. She is wearing a pink long sleeve cropped shirt with a blue tank top, red yoga pants, and blue and red shoes. She also has pink hairbands.
The background is a blue wall with cyan circles and waving lines, with a timer on the top of the screen.
- This routine has no score tracking or pictograms.
- This is the only case in Just Dance.
- Just Sweat most likely came from Warm Up.
- However, in Just Dance 2, Warm Up and Just Sweat existed at the same time.
- The track is the longest song in the original Just Dance game, being 4 minutes and 54 seconds long.
- The timer is a unique aspect of this routine, as it actually represents how long it is.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|