Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by four dancers - two males and two females, which look like ABBA when they performed this song at the Eurovision Song Contest 1974 (which are also the clothes they wear in the music video to this song).
P1 resembles Benny. He has very short brown hair and wears a blue shirt with buttons, black pants, and black boots.
P2 resembles Frida. She has short curly brown hair and wears a white shirt, a pink and white striped belt, an orange and white skirt, and red boots.
P3 resembles Agnetha. She has long blonde hair. She wears a blue beanie, a blue shirt, blue pants with a silver belt, and black boots.
P4 resembles Björn. He has short brown hair and he wears a black shirt with white buttons, a silver belt, black pants, and black boots.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background is simply a stage that lights up. It turns yellow during the chorus.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Spin around and put your hands near your hips. The Gold Move starts from P1 and moves to P4.
- Both P2 and P3 are wearing the exact same outfits that Frida and Agnetha wore in the music video for this song.
- The clothing style and background are inspired by ABBA’s Eurovision 1974 performance of this song.
- In the main series, "Wa-Wa-Wa" does not appear in the lyrics.
- Waterloo is the Dance Crew with the shortest pictograms sprite in the entire franchise, with 21.
- In the announcement trailer for ABBA: You Can Dance, the lyrics color is green instead of yellow.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|