|This article is about Da Pump's song. You may be looking for Miley Cyrus' song with a similar name.|
"We Can't Stop the Music" by Da Pump is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male teenager who wears a red baseball cap that says "JD", a red and maroon checkered shirt, cranberry-colored pants, and red shoes.
The background looks like a street, with spray paint all over the walls. Occasionally, quotes from the song show up on the left side of the dancer, in spray paint. There is also a TV with sillouetes of other dancers from the Just Dance series on it. Underneath the TV there is boombox.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine.
- Gold Moves 1 and 2: Bring your right hand down diagonally to the left, while raising your left leg.
- Gold Move 3: Put both hands together and shake.
- The spray-paint quotes from the song are "Say What?," "Do It!", "Funk", "Emotion", and "Yeah!"
- The screen to the left of the dancer show parts of the Just Dance Wii cover.
- The first two Gold Moves are the same as the ones from One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) and I Love It.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|