Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She has blonde pompadour-styled hair, a grey headband, a black and purple patent tank top, dark blue patent leggings with holes and purple patent straps, blue belts, and black high heel boots. At the part where the "DJ turn it up" section starts, her hair turns blue, the headband turns yellow, all the purple patent turns to teal glitter, and the leggings and boots switch colors. It changes back to what it was when the chorus comes back.
The background is a brick tunnel with moving lights, similar to the video. It changes colors. It's usually blue, purple, and pink with smoke in the exit of the tunnel, and the lights are blue and pink. At the chorus the tunnel changes to gold, with fire in the exit of the tunnel, and at some parts a huge amount of female silhouetted people dancing. The lights are green, pink, and yellow. When the outfit changes colors, the tunnel is dark blue, with some lights that wrap around the tunnel, which change from green to blue to red. There's also green line lights at the last half of the dark tunnel part.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Quickly pose with your right hand straight in the air and your left hand at a low angle.
Gold Move 2: Quickly throw your right hand up. Your right hand should remain straight.
We R Who We R is featured in the following Mashup:
- Bailando (Let's Rock!)
We R Who We R appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Don't Move
- Futuristic Cross
- I'm The Future
- Loosing Control
- This is the third song by Kesha in the series.
- The style of the choreography resembles the one in the music video for the song.
- The background takes inspiration from the music video as well.
- The words Sexified, Damn, S**t and Hitting are all censored. However the fied of sexified can still be heard, because Ubisoft wanted to censor just sex and not the whole word.
- S**t can vaguely be heard.
- At about 2:48 in the gameplay, the coach appears to have armpit hair, but it is only a texturing error.
- On Just Dance 2014, the song has a glitch: sometimes, the menu icon from Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale) is displayed instead of the correct one.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|