|This article is about Austin Mahone's song. You may be looking for Haddaway's song.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a teenage boy who appears to have a purple cap and a blue hooded vest with the hood up on top of the cap and a sleeveless purple shirt with a blue, upside-down V on it. The dancer also wears a gold necklace, as well as a pair of black pants and purple sneakers. During the chorus, the vest changes to silver, the shirt and cap changes to yellow and the upside-down V changes to red.
The routine takes place in a black room with blinders. Effects are used throughout the routine. The floor has a shadow on it and also has red and orange light at the the front where the dancer is. Both of these elements are taken from the music video.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3 and 4: Point your hand at the screen at the end of the chorus.
Gold Move 2: Swipe your hand in an underhand fashion when You used to be perfect is sung.
What About Love appears in the following Mashups:
- What About Love is the first song by Austin Mahone in the series.
- The dancer does the routine Austin Mahone performs in the music video for the song, but the dancer messes it up as by lifting his legs, instead of making a diamond shape in a 0.5 millisecond cross.
- In the chorus, the dancer and background directly switch color schemes, besides the fact that there is no purple in the background during the chorus, unlike with the original dancer.
- What About Love is one of the songs to have a Dancemas ornament.
- The coach’s vest turns to black in some parts when it touches the shirt.
- The coach makes a mistake during the third gold move: he performs the third gold move late by adding one additional move before the gold move.
- In the mash-up for Circus, the coach is in his C2 form and performs a move that belongs to C1 in the original routine. However, the pictogram color didn't change.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|