"Why Oh Why" by Stephane Huguenin, Yves Sanna & Christian Padovan (credited in-game as Love Letter) is featured as a DLC on both Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3, and on Just Dance: Summer Party,
Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力全开：活力派.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are dressed in Siberian fashion.
P1, a woman, has black short hair and wears a black wrap, a purple dress, a necklace, a red belt and heels.
P2, a man, wears a Siberian hat, a red jacket, purple shirt underneath, mustaches, red pants and white shoes.
In their remake, their outfits are more realistic, but they remain mostly the same colors. P2's jacket has been toned down in shade a bit, however. The reddish-browns have been made darker.
The background looks like a flat/restaurant with pink neon lights at the top of the windows, a piano, a candle stand with candles, a couch, a table, a polar bear carpet that lip syncs "Why Oh Why? Baby Oh Why?" and a fireplace. In the sky, there are lots of heart shaped lights.
In the Xbox version, the flat looks darker and it has a more romantic atmosphere.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your right hand on your forehead as if to search for something.
Gold Move 2: Put your right hand on the face in a disco pose.
- This is the first song to have a cutscene, followed by (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, The Lazy Song, and Blame It on the Boogie.
- This is the first song by Love Letter; the second is their cover of Only You (And You Alone).
- P2 sometimes lip-syncs the lyrics.
- This is the first time a dancer exits the screen during the choreography, and returns on-screen, followed by Kurio ko uddah le jana, The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody), and Mahna Mahna.
- If one looks at the pictogram sprite from the Just Dance Now files, two things can be noticed; there is a pictogram with the same colors as Just Dance 3, and there is an empty space. Usually, empty spaces would have a placeholder pictogram in them.
- This is one of the routines with the closest zooming, along with Happy, I Love It and You, Me, and the Beat.
- In the remake, after the cutscene, an inverted version of P1 appears for a moment on the routine background (not on cutscene background), with a blue outline.
- There was a glitch on Just Dance Unlimited, which accidentally unlocked the avatar from #thatPOWER instead of the correct one when the routine was played.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|