Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She wears an outfit inspired by one of Britney’s outfits from the music video. She wears a blue dress, has blue hair, wears blue stilettos, and wears a white belt. Her hair is short can be sometimes wearing a pair of glasses.
In the remake, the coach’s stilettos have a slight flickering effect, and her glasses are less visible.
The background consists mostly of various triangles in shades of red against a dark red wall. The triangles slowly light up. The floor is reflective.
In the remake, the triangles are more animated, and the floor isn't reflective anymore. In the bridge, the triangles turn grey and a white light starts swaying.
- In a beta version of Just Dance, Fame had Womanizer’s background. This track, instead, was going to use the background that was eventually used for Girls Just Want To Have Fun.
- Womanizer is the first song by Britney Spears in the series.
- On Amazon, the singer is credited as "In The Style Of Britney Spears".
- With a pictogram count of 111, this song has the most pictograms in the original Just Dance.
- This marks Womanizer the first song in the Just Dance series to have a pictogram count more than 100.
- The outfit that the coach is wearing is actually black. However, the coach was recolored.
- This routine makes a cameo in Video Killed the Radio Star.
| ||The Manual of Style has recently been updated, and this section of the article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|