"Womanizer" by Britney Spears (covered by The Gym All-Stars in-game), is featured on Just Dance.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She wears an outfit inspired by one of Britney's outfits from the music video. She wears a blue dress, hair, stilettos, a white belt and some long white gloves. Her hair is blue and short, and can sometimes seen to be wearing glasses.
In the remake, the coach's shoes have a slight flickering effect, and her glasses are less visible.
The background consists mostly of various triangles in shades of red against a dark red wall. The triangles slowly light up. The floor is reflective.
In the remake, the triangles are more animated and the floor isn't reflective anymore. In the bridge, the triangles turn grey and a white light starts swaying.
- In a beta version of Just Dance, Fame had this song's background. This coach, instead, was going to use the Girls Just Want To Have Fun background.
- Womanizer is the first cover of a song by Britney Spears in the series. It is followed by Toxic, Baby One More Time and Oops!...I Did It Again.
- On Amazon, the singer is credited as "In The Style Of Britney Spears".
- With a pictogram count of 111, this song has the most pictograms in the original Just Dance.
- The outfit that the coach is wearing is actually black. However, the coach was recolored.
- This routine makes a cameo in Video Killed the Radio Star.
- The routine appears in an HBO documentary called How to Dance in Ohio.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|