Appearance of the Dancer
The background is a bedroom with yellow walls and wooden floor. There are a red fan on the left, a red carpet, a white table on the right with an ice cream cup on it, a sky blue bed with a basket and two pink puppets, a full book shelf, two sunflowers with sunglasses and several other objects on the wall (such as sticky notes, a yellow clock and a calendar opened on the August page). The door is green and constantly opens throughout the routine, revealing a grassy meadow (which is replaced by a shore with a bench and a palm tree in the final part of the routine).
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your left hand on your hip and curve your right hand upwards.
Gold Moves 2 and 5: Just point to the left, but upwards with your right hand while your right leg is up.
Gold Move 3: Point your left hand up and right hand down.
Gold Move 4: Shake both hands.
Gold Move 6: Point to yourself with your right hand. This is the final move of the routine.
- The Pop Star raccoon makes an appearance before the second verse.
- Both Love Revolution dancers appear on the poster. Whenever "Morning Musume" is sung, they start moving their legs.
- The Mickey background appears at the end of the routine.
- The first lancet of the clock spins very quickly, while the second one is completely motionless.
- The background is slightly inspired from the music video; the objects used from it are the fan, the ice cream cup and the pink puppets.
- The coach is also based off of how Aya Matsuura appears in the music video, with a few color alterations to her outfit.
- The pictograms telling to move from one side to another have white arrows instead of blue arrows (which would match the coach’s glove).
- The dancer looks much more realistic than all the other dancers in the game.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|