Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl with pink hair, a blue and cyan bow, yellow glasses, a pink wrist watch, a yellow cropped tank top with a cyan and pink leopard print, a pink bra underneath, light blue shorts, pink and yellow tights, and cyan sneakers. She has a light blue outline.
The background is dark, with a balcony in the back, with some luminous square shaped pillars. In the redeemable version, there's a throne, and Chester Cheetah appears sometimes on the back pillars during the 1st and 2nd Chorus. In the 3rd chorus, he appears dancing along with the girl. He doesn't appear in the DLC, and in the following games this song is featured in.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Move your right hand from left to right with your mouth like you are shouting "Ohhhh".
Gold Move 2: Put your hands together and slowly put them away from each other.
Gold Move 3: Point your right hand up to the sky with your left hand under your lower torso.
Gold Move 4: Put both of your hands up pointing to the sky.
You Make Me Feel... appears in the following Mashups:
- Blame (Sunglasses)
- Chiwawa (Nerds)
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
- Lights (Pink Hair)
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
- Summer (Girl Power)
You Make Me Feel... appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Hand Square
- Hips Shake
- Wake Up Mind
Note that these Dance Quests are only available if the song is redeemed with the code.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Cute" dance style
- Get GOOD when "You make me feel" is sung
- You Make Me Feel... is the first song to be unlockable by redeeming a code, and then later becoming available as a DLC.
- The Cheetos version can still be unlocked on the NTSC Wii with a save file with the song along with Brand New Start.
- On the PAL PlayStation 3, the lyrics are highlighted black instead of blue.
- The pictograms were blue in the Chester Cheetah preview.
- The title of the song in the Wii Store is "You Make Me Feel! (feat. Sabi)" while in the menu, it reads "You Make Me Feel...(feat. Sabi)".
- This is the first time in the series where the "feat." is included in the song’s name rather than in the artist.
- In the Just Dance Now icon, the background is the one from the Cheetos promotion and not the downloadable version.
- However, the gameplay uses the background from the downloadable version of the routine.
- In Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited, the background is out of sync with the routine.
- The menu icon for You Make Me Feel... on Just Dance Now has been changed; the throne has been removed and the blocks are dimmer. There is also a single beam of purple light in the middle of the screen, and the coach is not as centralized and her facial features are less visible.
- It was one of the first songs announced for Just Dance Now (in fact, it appears as the icon of the game, along with P1 from Turn Up the Love); however, it has been released much later.
- One type of pictogram is a different color than the rest. This has been fixed in Just Dance Now.
- Also, some pictograms are reversed.
- Chester Cheetah does not appear in the downloadable version and in the routine’s future appearances.
- Thus, this is the first song in which brand promotion has been removed in its later appearances. It is followed by Safe And Sound.
- The first time the line "Through the radio" appears, two exclamation marks appear after the line is completely highlighted and are highlighted as well. This is fixed in the PAL PS3 version and Just Dance Now.
Official Music Video
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|